Get a head start on debonding on demand
structural adhesives with a comprehensive mapping of existing technologies
(thermolabile groups, polarizable matrix, blowing agents...
), their pros & cons
as well as unmet needs
and future trends
In the light of end-of-life regulation
, Maxime Olive will guide you to implement the right debonding strategy
depending on your application: automotive, E&E, defense, aerospace, machinery...
Course Type Innovation - Level Intermediate
Why you should attend
- Become quickly aware of current debonding technologies with a neutral review of their performances, advantages and drawbacks
- Identify future opportunities by clearly understanding the impact of reversible adhesives on regulation issues
- Build successful eco-design strategy (disassembling, recycling, reprocessing…) by taking advantage of reliable debondable adhesives
Who is it for?
Formulators, producers, specifiers and end-users of structural adhesives
The following sections will be covered during this session:
- Who needs debonding on command?
- Techniques for debonding standard adhesives
- Requirement for a debondable adhesive
- Overview of strategies for debonding on command (with details on performances, advantages and drawbacks)
- Products on the market
- Future Trends
- Debondable adhesive and Regulation issues
- Debondable adhesives in Eco-Design
- Example of success stories
At the end of the training there will be a Q&A Session where you can pose questions to Maxime Olive.
A transcript of all the questions and answers will be made available after the event.
With end of life vehicle legislation
and growing pressure to disassemble
in E&E, transportation…, debonding structural adhesives has recently become a key challenge that will keep growing in the up-coming years.
By attending this online course, you will be able to address the following questions:
- Who needs debonding on command? For which applications?
- What are current techniques to debond standard adhesives (mechanical action, UV, heat…)?
- What are the specific requirements of debondable adhesives?
- Which technologies already exist on the market? What are their advantages? What needs to be improved?
- What are the future trends in the light of regulations and environmental concerns?
Attend e-Training Courses with your colleagues
(even if they are not in the same place):
||Group / Multi Access
|Number of attendees
||Up to 3 attendees
||Up to 10 attendees
|Number of connections
||Up to 3 connections
|Fee (currency converter)
SpecialChem is not accountable for users' costs linked to participating in the e-Training Course, including but not limited to
the phone and Internet connection fees. We advise you to use your computer's audio. We also provide local phone numbers for when available.
Your registration includes
- Pdf slides at least 24h before the live session
- 1h online short course by an independent expert
- Live interaction with the expert during the 30-minute Q&A session
- Q&A Transcript when you submit your feedback on the course
- Expert contact details to further discuss your projects
You can cancel your order any time prior to the course by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations made before presentation slides are sent will be charged 30% of total order price
- If presentation slides have been sent but the live session has not yet been delivered, 50% of total order price will be charged
- All cancellations made after the course will be charged a full amount of the order price.
|Special Offers on e-Training Courses
Discount on your second session:
Register online to 2 sessions at the same time & get 25% off the cheapest one
Purchase credits in advance & attend whenever you or your colleagues want within 12 months.
- 5 credits: € 999 (save up to 30%)
- 10 credits: € 1499 (save up to 55%)
(*) 1 regular access = 1 credit used,
1 group/multi access = 2 credits used
12-month access to all e-Training Courses for € 2999